The Recipe For Making Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs.
You can make Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs
- Fill 8 of Chicken Thighs.
- Mix 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Add 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- Add 1 of Lime, juiced.
- Fill 2 Tsp of Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
- Add 1/2 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Fill 1 of Blood Orange, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Grapefruit, thin sliced.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Za'atar.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 400F..
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, sriracha, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix well and add the chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a baking dish arrange the grapefruit and blood orange slices. Place the chicken on top. Drizzle more of the marinating mixture and sprinkle with half the za'atar. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the za'atar on top. Drizzle more lime juice. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs Recipe.