The Recipe For Making Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce. Remove chicken from oven; keep warm. Place waffles in a single layer on the same baking sheet. To assemble, lay three pieces of chicken on top of each waffle, top with another waffle and drizzle with syrup as desired.
These Chicken and Waffles are drizzled with a TABASCO Maple Syrup for a spicy kick. And since I can never get enough spicy flavor, I marinated the chicken in TABASCO Garlic Pepper Sauce before frying it. It not only adds some heat but infuses the chicken. You can make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce using 8 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce
- Mix 1 lb. of frozen chicken strips.
- Fill of Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰.
- Add 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Mix 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Insert 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
- Add 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
Crispy vegan chickpea chicken on top off fluffy waffles topped with spicy maple syrup! The cutlets are made from a combination of chickpeas and vital wheat gluten, which gives it a satisfying, meaty They're paired with fluffy waffles and a spicy-sweet maple syrup that will have you licking your plate. Classic Chicken and Waffles is the perfect mix if sweet and savory. I use a buttermilk waffle and boneless chicken topped with pure maple syrup.
Quick Step To Make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions....... When done set to the side......
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine.....
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended.....set saucepan to the side when done......
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron.......
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle.......
- Place about 3 - 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle......
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋.
Do you remember when this writer put Thomas Keller's fried chicken against The Pioneer Woman's? The maple sauce is the perfect spicy-sweet compliment to the chicken. A few more crispy chicken recipes I love are Sesame Crusted Chicken and Tortilla Encrusted A healthier twist on chicken and waffles, these chicken cutlets are breaded with whole grain waffle crumbs and baked in the oven. Fried chicken tenders, bacon, Cheddar cheese, and a sweet and spicy mayo are sandwiched between two waffles. Combine the mayonnaise, maple syrup, horseradish, and mustard powder in a medium bowl. That's how to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce Recipe.