The Recipe For Making Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips.
You can make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips
- Mix 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Insert of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- Fill 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Insert 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Fill 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Fill 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Mix 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- Insert 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Fill 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- Insert of White rice, cooked.
- Add of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips.......
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan......
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan.......
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes.......
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes........
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
That's how to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips Recipe.