The Recipe For Making Spicy, salsa baked chicken.
You can make Spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- Insert 4 of large chicken breasts.
- Fill 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Insert 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- Add 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- Mix of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- Insert 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Add 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Add 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Insert 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Insert 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- Mix 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- Fill of sour cream to top (optional).
Step By Step To Make Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
That's how to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken Recipe.