The Recipe For Making Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken.
You can make Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken
- Fill 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Add 1 cup of sweet thai chili sauce.
- Insert 24 piece of chicken drums.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Mix 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Mix of sambal oleke chili sauce (optional).
Step By Step To Make Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken
- Get all the marinade ingredients together.
- Mix well, taste test to your liking.
- Place marinade and chicken into a sealed container for 6 hours minimum..
- BBQ for 25 - 30 mins at 450 until some of the chicken starts to crack open. Chicken should be fully cooked at that point but test a few pieces and turn every 10 minutes..
That's how to make Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken Recipe.