The Recipe For Making Sambal Chicken Skewers.
You can make Sambal Chicken Skewers using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sambal Chicken Skewers
- Fill 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- Mix 1/3 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- Insert 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Insert 1/4 cup of Sriracha.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken - cutlets, strips, thighs, breast... Wtvr u want.
Quick Step To Make Sambal Chicken Skewers
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put ingredients and chicken in ziplock bag put in fridge to marinade for a while.
- Heat grill on medium high.
- Put chicken pieces on skewer sticks.
- Move heat to low/medium Grill chicken skewers 3-4 min or until ready.
That's how to make Sambal Chicken Skewers Recipe.