The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Philly wrap.
You can make Spicy Chicken Philly wrap using 10 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Philly wrap
- Fill 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- Fill 1 packages of provolone cheese.
- Add 1 of lettuce.
- Add 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of seasoned salt.
- Add 1 of pepper.
- Add 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 1 of mayo.
- Mix 1 of jalapeno peppers.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Chicken Philly wrap
- Heat onion in skillet until golden brown than toss chicken in season it with the season salt and pepper. Cut chicken into pieces after about 10 minutes. Once chicken is cut cook it for 10 minutes more than add 2 squirts of Worcestershire sauce. Finally add provolone cheese on top of chicken and broil on high for 5 minutes. Lastly assemble your wrap with chicken,lettuce,jalapeno peppersand mayo fold like a burrito and enjoy..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Philly wrap Recipe.