The Recipe For Making Crispy chicken skin with spicy sauce.
You can make Crispy chicken skin with spicy sauce using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crispy chicken skin with spicy sauce
- Insert 100 g of chicken skin.
- Add of For the sauce.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of tamarind powder.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of with seasoning powder.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Insert of Chili pepper.
- Insert of Shredded green onions.
- Insert of Minced garlic.
Step By Step To Make Crispy chicken skin with spicy sauce
- You can buy the back thigh of the chicken and cut the part with a lot of skin. Cut the chicken skin into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the pan on the stove for hot, then put the chicken skin in the pan(without oil) chicken fat will flow out and make the skin slowly crunch, occasionally stir, watch out for chicken fat splashing on you. When you see the crispy golden chicken skin, take it to the disk..
- Remove chicken fat out of the pan just leaving only about 1tsp. Add chopped green onion, chopped chili, chili powder, tamarind powder, seasoning powder and 1 teaspoon of water to boil. When the sauce is slightly sticky, so add the fried chicken skin in. Stir well so that the chicken skin is absorbed more evenly..
- Serve hot with white rice or sticky rice or bread 🥖.
That's how to make Crispy chicken skin with spicy sauce Recipe.