The Recipe For Making Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry. Mix in the steamed broccoli until coated with the sauce mixture. I made some alterations: we marinated the chicken in soy sauce/garlic/ginger/splenda, I also made extra sauce, adding a bit more hoisin sauce and added. This video shows you how to make a simple, sweet-and-spicy chicken stir-fry with broccoli.
Hoisin is a great all-purpose sweet and tangy sauce that can be used on its own or as a base of more complex sauces. Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry is a quick and easy one-dish meal that will be be your family nex favorite dish. How would you rate Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry With Celery and Peanuts? You can make Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry using 28 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry
- Mix of For the chicken.
- Mix 2 lbs of chicken breast, cubed.
- Add 2 tbs of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- Insert 2 tbs of mirin.
- Insert 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Insert 1/4 cup of Cornstarch.
- Fill 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Mix 1 cup of beef broth.
- Add 1/2 c of lemongrass tea, made in my prawn w/black bean sauce recipe.
- Fill 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Fill 1/2 cup of mirin.
- Add 1 tsp of red chilie flakes.
- Mix 1/4 cup of chopped crystallized ginger.
- Fill 2 tbs of dark rice vinegar.
- Insert 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of For the vegetables.
- Insert 4 of LG carrots sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of LG broccoli crowns, cut into florets.
- Prepare 1 (8 Oz) of can sliced water chestnuts.
- Insert 1 of yellow crooked neck squash, julienne.
- Insert 1 tbs of butter.
- Add of White wine.
- Mix of Other ingredients.
- Add of Lime wedges.
- Add of Prepared white rice.
- Fill of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Slivered almonds.
This stir fry is so delicious. The dates melt and become little pockets of caramel sweetness to balance the heat. Including dates was an interesting addition - sweet and chewy. I also appreciated how I was able to prep everything.
Easy Way To Make Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry
- Combine chicken, vinegar, mirin, and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hrs. Stir every 45 minutes..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together. Let sit at least an hour.
- Mix flour and cornstarch in a LG mixing bowl..
- Dredge chicken pieces in the mixture..
- Heat oil to 360 degrees in a LG frying pan 1/2 inch deep. Fry chicken pieces until brown on both sides. It's OK if they are a little undercooked in the middle. Drain on paper towels..
- Heat butter in a LG wok over medium high heat. Add carrots. Saute for 4 or 5 minutes until they start to caramelize. Add broccoli and saute 3 more minutes. When broccoli starts to brown, add wine in 1/8 cup increments cover and steam. Repeat until veggies are tender..
- When tender, add chicken back to pan. Saute 1 minute. Add water chestnuts and sauce. Bring to a simmer stirring often. Once at a simmer, hold for 2 or 3 minutes. Then add cornstarch slurry until it reaches desired thickness..
- Plate rice, serve stir fry over top. Garnish with lime wedge, toasted sesame seeds, slivered almonds, and julienne squash..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Serve the stir-fry mixture over hot cooked rice or Asian noodles. This Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is healthier than your typical takeout that your whole family will love. Made with chunks of chicken, broccoli, cashew, and a savory and spicy sauce. Make this easy and healthy Chicken recipe for lunch or dinner. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. That's how to make Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry Recipe.