The Recipe For Making Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs.
You can make Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs
- Insert 4 cup of Melted butter.
- Insert 4 each of Lemon juice (from lemons).
- Insert 8 clove of Minced garlic.
- Insert of Salt and pepper.
- Insert 2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Add 24 of Chicken legs.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs
- Melt your butter into a deep saucepan, then when it's all melted put to low heat..
- Add the juice from your 4 lemons and don't get any seeds in the pan..
- After your lemons and butter add the rest of the ingredients and stir..
- Then take your chicken and dip into sauce and put it on a baking sheet..
- After all the chicken has been dipped brush on more of the sauce before putting them into the oven..
- Set the oven at 450°F for 30 minutes then put the chicken in to bake..
- Half way through baking brush on more sauce to the chicken. Now let the chicken legs finish cooking till 30 minutes is up..
That's how to make Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs Recipe.