The Recipe For Making Spicy creamy chilpotle chicken.
You can make Spicy creamy chilpotle chicken using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy creamy chilpotle chicken
- Mix 5 of chicken (tights, legs).
- Mix 1 of onion.
- Insert 1 of or 2 tomatoes (depending on size).
- Mix 1 of adoble (mexican seasonings).
- Insert 1 of salt to taste.
- Fill 2 of gralic cloves.
- Insert 1 of container sour cream or ( mexican cream).
- Fill 1 of I can chilpotle whole peppers.
Easy Way To Make Spicy creamy chilpotle chicken
- Step1. Brown chicken in sauce pan both sides for 20 min and add garlic till golden brown then remove..
- Step2. In a deep pan boil tomatoes , onion.
- Step3. Once tomatoe, onion done put in blender add the garlic seasonings salt chilpotle peppers and sour cream blend all togther .. ps if you dont like it to hot you might jst wanna add 1 or 2 peppers not the whole can the sauce should look orangey red.
- Step4. Once everything is all blended pour onto chicken let boil if to thick add a little water. Let it boil till chicken fully cooked and your done hope u enjoy.
That's how to make Spicy creamy chilpotle chicken Recipe.