The Recipe For Making Pineapple Sriracha Chicken.
You can make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken
- Fill 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Add 2 of pineapples.
- Insert 1 pound of chicken (breasts).
- Fill 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Insert 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Fill 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Insert 2 of table spoons fresh ginger.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Mix of Vegetable oil.
- Add of Green onion.
- Add of Seaseme seeds.
- Fill of Salt & pepper.
Step By Step To Make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken
- Mix pineapple juice, soy, garlic, ginger, and Siricha in a bowl. Set aside..
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces add salt and pepper. Next add and toss in corn starch. Dip each piece of chicken in egg then move to hot oil until brown..
- Cut pineapples in half and cut out middle..
- Put chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish after fried. Add pineapple to chicken. Take the pineapple Sriracha sauce and pour over chicken. Bake 50 minutes..
- Top with green onion and Seaseme seeds..
That's how to make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken Recipe.