The Recipe For Making Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken.
You can make Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken
- Prepare 6 pieces of chicken.
- Prepare 5 cups of cornfla6.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tab spoon crushed ginger/garlic.
- Insert 1 of tab spoon Italian spices (optional).
- Add 2 of tab spoon chilli powder (optional).
- Mix 2 of eggs.
- Mix 3 cups of flour.
- Mix 1 tea spoon of black peper(mix in the cornflakes.
- Add 1 tea spoon of white peper.
- Mix 1 tea spoon of cayenne peper.
- Insert 1/2 litre of vegetable oil.
Quick Step To Make Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken
- 1. Spices chicken with the above spices..
- Marinade for 6 to 24 hours to get well spiced chicken. Keep in the fridge not freezer.
- Crush cornflakes coarsely with a rolling pin. Then spice with black pepper, white pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix in thoroughly..
- Pour flour into a dry bowl and whisk eggs separately in another bowl.4. Rub the chicken generously with flour, then dunk in the egg wash. Press spiced cornflakes all over the chicken generously and deep fry..
That's how to make Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken Recipe.