The Recipe For Making Spicy braised chicken and potatoes 香辣焖鸡.
You can make Spicy braised chicken and potatoes 香辣焖鸡 using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy braised chicken and potatoes 香辣焖鸡
- Fill 1 of organic chicken, separated.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Add 1 lb of potatoes, diced with skins.
- Fill 1 cup of soaked wood ear or any variety of mushroom.
- Add 2 Tsp of tamari sauce.
- Mix 2 Tsp of Pixian broadbean fermented paste.
- Mix 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Fill 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking wine.
Easy Way To Make Spicy braised chicken and potatoes 香辣焖鸡
- Marinate disected chicken in tanari sauce for 10 minutes which cut up other vegetables..
- Dice potatoes, slice carrot, smash garlic cloves and slice up mushroom..
- Heat up the wok and coat it with 1/4 cup olive oil. Put chicken in, skin side down so that the fat can be rendered while 'roasting'. Turn down the heat to medium and cook until the skin side shrink and start to rendering fat, for about 2~3 minutes..
- Add vegetables and mushroom, sauté for another 1 minutes until aromatic. Add broadbean paste and cooking wine. Saute and allow the paste to dissolve into the liquid. Add hot water until almost cover all chicken. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes to reduce the liquid. Turn every 5 minutes..
- Once the liquid reduce in half, stand nearby and turn up the heat to reduce the liquid until only 1/4 of the liquid left. Adjust seasoning with a touch of vinegar and honey. Serve with rice, noodle or bread..
That's how to make Spicy braised chicken and potatoes 香辣焖鸡 Recipe.