The Recipe For Making Sweet Sriracha Chicken.
You can make Sweet Sriracha Chicken using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet Sriracha Chicken
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken legs (or your favorite part!).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Insert tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Mix 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Fill 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- Mix 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of lime (for juice and zest).
Quick Step To Make Sweet Sriracha Chicken
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Give a few gentle tosses to coat chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken on ungreased baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour (turning and coating halfway). Remove foil and broil for 2-3 minutes (gives a slight crisp to skin).
- Remove and place on platter!.
That's how to make Sweet Sriracha Chicken Recipe.