The Recipe For Making extra crispy spicy chicken. Once the chicken has marinated, preferably overnight, it gets a dredge through seasoned, spicy flour then a dip in eggs and another coat of the flour mixture. You just worked really hard to make this delicious, super crispy spicy fried chicken so you may as well go big and serve it with some delicious side dishes. How to cook Gourmet LOUISIANA FRIED CHICKEN.
We used boneless, skinless breasts so we lowered the cooking temp to about. Set the party on fire with this spicy popcorn chicken, fried extra-crispy in a garlicky, chile-lime batter with hot sauce and Cajun flavors. It makes breading so much easier to do. You can make extra crispy spicy chicken using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make extra crispy spicy chicken
- Insert 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot red sauce(i used louisiana hotsauce).
- Fill 4 cup of flour.
- Insert 2 tsp of pepper.
- Add 3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Fill 1 of salt pepper and garlic to taste.
- Add 2 gallon of zip lock bags.
- Prepare 1 quart of buttermilk.
- Add 10 of chicken legs.
Just drop a few pieces of chicken in, zip, and shake. It's also less messy that way and there is no bowl to clean. Crispy chicken chop is a popular favorite in Malaysia consisting of a deboned chicken leg cured and coated in spice then fried to crispy perfection. Here in Malaysia, chicken chops are everywhere!
Easy Way To Make extra crispy spicy chicken
- place chicken in zip lock bag n cover with buttermilk and put in fridge for 24 hrs or a couple hours is fine.
- take chicken out of ziplock bag n season with salt pepper n garlic to taste.
- combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl set aside then combine the next four ingredients in the other zip lock bag.
- take seasoned chicken n put in flour mixture till coated then in egg mixture then back in flour mixture.
- then place chicken in hot grease on stove till done.
Grilled or fried crispy, you'll find them on the menu for most restaurants. I can't lie, I could eat chicken chops every day. Make our Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Extra-Crispy Spicy Fried Chicken at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fried Chicken will taste just like Popeye's. My best-to-date copycat recipe for replicating KFC's 'Extra Crispy' chicken. That's how to make extra crispy spicy chicken Recipe.