The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Korma.
You can make Spicy Chicken Korma using 25 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Korma
- Fill of Curry Paste.
- Insert 2 clove of garlic.
- Add 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Fill 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Mix 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 large of green chilli (leave seeds in).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Fill 2 tbsp of ground almond.
- Fill 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Insert of Curry.
- Insert 1 piece of ginger.
- Mix 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Mix 2 medium of red chilli.
- Insert 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Mix 1 can of coconut milk.
- Mix 1 can of chick peas.
- Fill 3 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond flakes.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Chicken Korma
- Toast the cumin and coriander seeds for 1/2 mins in a hot pan with a little bit of oil.
- Add all ingredients from the paste to a food processor and process until you are left with a paste. Add water if necessary. Put paste to one side..
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add ginger, onion, chilli and coriander and cook for 10mins.
- Add the chicken, curry paste, dessicated coconut and mix so chicken is covered.
- Add the chick peas and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, and cook for 40mins.
- Add almond flakes to serve with rice.
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Korma Recipe.