The Recipe For Making SPICY beer chicken.
You can make SPICY beer chicken using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make SPICY beer chicken
- Mix 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Add 2 tbsp of butter.
- Fill 3/4 cup of bud light, or other light beer.
- Insert 2 of jalapeno, minced.
- Prepare of Spice mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Insert 1 tsp of thyme.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Fill 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Easy Way To Make SPICY beer chicken
- rub chicken pieces with spice mix ; let sit atleast 5 minutes at room temp.
- melt butter in large skillet and saute chicken until golden and cooked thoroughly.
- drain any leftover oil from chicken.
- add jalapenos and beer.
- reduce heat and cook until there is a thick glaze.
That's how to make SPICY beer chicken Recipe.