The Recipe For Making Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts.
You can make Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts using 7 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts
- Add 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Mix 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Insert 10 slice of red pepper.
- Insert 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Mix 1 of chicken breast.
- Fill 1 tsp of salt.
Quick Step To Make Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts
- Put chicken breast in a bowl and add water to wash..
- Drain water and add the teriyaki sauce to the chicken breast, and marinate until chicken breast is covered with the teriyaki sauce..
- Add black pepper , red pepper , and onion to chicken breast..
- Heat a pan aside at medium heat and add oil.
- Add breasts when pan is hot. Fry breasts for aprox. 6 minutes..
- Add a pinch of salt if required, then when breasts are fried set aside to cutting board..
- Cut the pieces you like, then serve..
That's how to make Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts Recipe.