The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Tenders.
You can make Spicy Chicken Tenders using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Insert 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Mix 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Mix 3 of eggs.
- Add 3 tsp of poultry magic seasoning blend.
- Fill 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frank's red wing buffalo sauce.
- Insert 1 of Oil for frying.
- Mix 1 of celery and blue cheese sauce for serving, optional.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Cut chicken into strips and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours in a bowl with buttermilk..
- In another bowl, mix salt and flour. In a second one, beat all eggs together, in the third bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and the poultry magic spices..
- Take one chicken strip, dip it first in the flour bowl until the whole piece is covered nicely. Then, dip it in the egg mixture. Lastly, put the piece in the breadcrumbs bowl until it's nicely coated. Put aside on an empty plate..
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium - high heat. Once oil is heated, lower the heat to medium. Add the chicken strips (maybe you will need to do this in patches). Cook for 8 minutes (or until chicken is througly cooked) and flip halfway through..
- Heat the Frank's sauce. Remove the chicken pieces and place them in a colander. Then dip them in the Frank's sauce. For a less spicy variation, you might want to dip half of the strip in the sauce..
- Serve with blue cheese sauce and celery..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Tenders Recipe.