The Recipe For Making Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken.
You can make Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken
- Fill 4 of x chicken brests.
- Insert of Full fat coke.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce - a good squeeze.
- Fill of Brown sugar 2 x table spoons.
- Insert 1 of x Red bell pepper.
- Insert 1 of x onion diced.
- Prepare 6 of x thai chillies.
- Add 5 of x cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Small amount of olive oil.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Mix of Lettuce.
- Fill to taste of Hot sauce....
Step By Step To Make Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken
- Drizzle oil into a slow cooker and add chicken.
- Add chillies.
- Add the peppers and onions and crushed garlic.
- Poor the coke in... enough to just cover the mix.
- Start adding the BBQ sauce... add to taste and sprinkle in some brown sugar.
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 8 hours then 2 on high.
- Dish up on a bun and add cheese then grill.
- Serve up with garnish.
That's how to make Sweet n Spicy pulled chicken Recipe.