The Recipe For Making Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast.
You can make Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast
- Add 2 of chicken breasts; bone-in.
- Mix 2 tsp of McCormick Sriracha powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Mix 1 of salt and black pepper; to taste.
- Add 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
Quick Step To Make Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast
- Toss with enough peanut oil to cover. Season with dried spices except salt. Marinate in fridge for 4-48 hours..
- Give each breast a dab of peanut oil being careful not to take the spices off. Add salt..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Thyme, basil, oregano, cilantro, ginger, lime, pineapple juice, coconut, vegetable oil, mango, sugar.
That's how to make Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast Recipe.