The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Rolls.
You can make Spicy Chicken Rolls using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Rolls
- Add 400 grams of whole wheat flour.
- Insert 1 of chicken sausages/salami.
- Mix 1 of capsicum (cut into small thin strips).
- Insert 1 of large onion (cut into thin strips).
- Insert 2 of inch piece of ginger cut into thin strips.
- Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Mix 1/4 of garam masala.
- Mix 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Mix 1 of water for dough.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Chicken Rolls
- Make a soft dough with whole wheat flour and water..
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion strips .cook till light pink.
- Add ginger and capsicum to the pan. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add spices and sauce ...add salt. Mix well.
- Chop salami/sausages coarsely and add to the pan...mix and cook for 5min ..
- Roll out the dough and cook slightly on a pan ..now add the filling .roll it up ..cook with little olive oil..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Rolls Recipe.