The Recipe For Making Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings.
You can make Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings using 13 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Fill 2 lbs of chicken wings.
- Add of salt and pepper.
- Insert 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Add 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Fill 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Insert 3 tbsp of honey.
- Insert 5 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of chili oil (can omit or increase to play with the spiciness).
- Prepare 1 of /8 tsp sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Insert 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Step By Step To Make Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Season your wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Preheat your grill for a few minutes over low heat. Brush the grill with oil and throw the wings down. Cover and let cook for about 15 minutes..
- In the meantime you can put together the sauce. Throw all the remaining ingredient in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, just enough to keep a low simmer and reduce the sauce until the wings are done. Make sure to stir periodically..
- You should also have time to toast your sesame seeds. Throw them in a pan over medium low heat and toss frequently for about two minutes..
- Cook your wings on the other side for about 8 minutes or until they have some nice color..
- Toss your chicken wings in the sauce and let them cool. When you serve you can sprinkle the sesame seeds onto the wings..
That's how to make Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings Recipe.