The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Tortilla Wraps. Then, how about this tortilla wrap? Just place all ingredients, wrap, and heat with a microwave. To make it healthier, I put in lots of vegetables and use corn tortillas.
Large Skillet: This skillet is my go-to kitchen tool. It's large circumference and high sides make it perfect for cooking anything from one pan meals to soups and sauces.. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Wraps using 5 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Wraps
- Fill 12 of Corn tortilla sheets.
- Insert 12 of Spicy chicken wings *without bones.
- Mix to taste of Shredded vegetables.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheese.
- Fill to taste of Honey mustard.
Wrap fajita-spiced chicken, cool cream cheese, crisp lettuce and tangy Sargento ® Sharp Cheddar Cheese in a flour tortilla for a superb sandwich alternative. These taste great dipped in your favorite salsa. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chiles, pimentos, green onions, hot sauce and fresh cilantro. Taco Tortilla Roll Ups These bite - sized Tortilla Roll Ups melt in your mouth and their hot flavor will be great for all Mexican cuisine fans.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Wraps
- Put shredded vegetables on the corn tortilla sheet..
- Put some honey mustard on it..
- Place spicy chicken on it..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese..
- Roll it up gently and wrap it. It would be easy to take away or put in the refrigerator for later..
- Heat up with microwave. 600W for 3 mins. until the corn tortilla sheet softens and the shredded cheese melts..
- If you cut in half with the wrap on, it will be easy to bite without making a mess!.
Warm the tortillas according to the package directions. Spicy Mexican Chicken Wraps is perfect to serve during the cooler days as lunch or dinner (quick and easy too!) when you crave spiciness but not in a mood to make a casserole. Wraps are very popular worldwide and our family is no different. We LOVE just about anything wrapped in a Tortilla. First, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, black pepper and salt and then stir in red onion, parsley, mozzarella cheese and shredded chicken. That's how to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Wraps Recipe.