The Recipe For Making Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup.
You can make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup using 13 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup
- Add 10 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Mix 2 tbs of chili oil.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of pepper.
- Mix 1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Insert 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Mix 1 tbs of paprika.
- Mix 3 cans of coconut milk.
- Add 2 of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- Add 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Add to taste of Fish sauce.
- Fill to taste of Salt.
- Add of Lemongrass optional.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..
That's how to make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup Recipe.