The Recipe For Making Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
You can make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Add of your choice of chicken. I use legs, thigh and breasts. whatever we are in the mood for..
- Add of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Mix 10 dash of tobacco sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, dried basil, paprika, oregano and salt..
- Insert of criso oil.
Easy Way To Make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- If you don't like spicy things then don't use the cayenne pepper or hot sauce..
- Mix hot sauce, eggs and milk in one bowl. If you have the time, allow the chicken to set in the mix overnight in the fridge. This gives it the best puch of heat! Add the rest of the ingredients to a different bowl. Turn on oil to get hot. You want your grease really hot to prevent the chicken from being grease soggy once its done. Just keep an eye on it and your temp not to burn the chicken. Take your chicken from the egg and milk, place chicken in flour mix, coat really well. Then add chicken to oil. Let them fry for browned and flip. Continue to do this until chicken runs clear. Tips: best fried chicken is in your cast iron skillet!!! Once the chicken is done then remove the chicken and drained on a napkin and then serve!.
That's how to make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe.