The Recipe For Making Hot & Spicy Breaded Chicken. (physically attractive): hawt (slang, especially Internet), hott (slang, especially Internet). From Middle English hot, hat, from Old English hāt ("hot, fervent, fervid, fierce"), from Proto-Germanic *haitaz ("hot"), from Proto-Indo-European *kay- ("hot; to heat"). hot [hɔt]Прилагательное. hot / hotter / hottest. Hot or HOT may refer to: Hot District, a district of Chiang Mai province, Thailand.
Hot, Albania, a village in the Malësi e Madhe municipality, Shkodër County, Albania. Causing a burning sensation, as in the mouth; spicy: hot. Hot definition is - having a relatively high temperature. You can make Hot & Spicy Breaded Chicken using 14 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hot & Spicy Breaded Chicken
- Insert of Breading Mixture.
- Mix 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Insert 1/2 cup of flour.
- Insert 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Insert 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Insert 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Add of Chicken.
- Insert 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Add 1 of Shredded Cheese.
- Insert 1 of Melted Butter.
How to use hot in a sentence. b : capable of giving a sensation of heat or of burning, searing, or scalding working outside in the hot sun fried in hot oil. c : having heat in a degree exceeding normal body heat Your forehead feels hot. One who is: a. gorgeous b. pretty c. beautiful d. cute e. attractive. Hotmail was introduced years ago by Microsoft and is still very popular especially amongst elderly. With Hotmail account you can access plethora of Microsoft services like Skype, OneDrive, Windows.
Step By Step To Make Hot & Spicy Breaded Chicken
- To create the breading mixture, add all the ingredients together in a container and shake it up to mix it together..
- Brush the chicken with melted butter and then roll it around in the mixture a few times, making sure to fully cover it..
- Put the chicken on a pan and preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Once the oven is heated up, put the chicken in and set the timer for 25-30 minutes, depending on how crispy you want the crust to be..
- At around 5 minutes, take the chicken out and drizzle the crust in melted butter. Don't use too much. You just want to moisten the crust so that it's not dry. If you do not moisten the crust, it will come out looking like when you put it in the oven. This also adds some flavor to the crust..
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of the crust, and then put the chicken back in the oven to finish baking..
- Serve with pasta or whatever else you like with your chicken..
That's how to make Hot & Spicy Breaded Chicken Recipe.