The Recipe For Making Chicken enchiladas (spicy).
You can make Chicken enchiladas (spicy) using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken enchiladas (spicy)
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans of chicken breast.
- Mix 1 (28 oz) of enchilada spicy sauce.
- Add 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- Insert 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Mix 1 tbs of chopped onions.
- Mix 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Fill 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Fill of Flour tortillas.
- Mix of Shredded cheese.
Quick Step To Make Chicken enchiladas (spicy)
- Warm 4oz of enchilada sauce while adding chicken, beans (as desired), corn (as desired), and the diced tomatoes..
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes or until well blended. Preheat the oven on 400..
- Pour half of the remaining enchilada sauce in a baking dish.Fill flour shell with desired amout of meat. Wrap tightly and line the baking dish. After all shell are wrapped pour the remaining sause over the enchiladas and spread shredded cheese over the dish and bake for 45 minutes. Use sour cream if desired and serve...
That's how to make Chicken enchiladas (spicy) Recipe.