The Recipe For Making Chicken Spicy Sisig.
You can make Chicken Spicy Sisig using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Spicy Sisig
- Mix 2 large of chicken thigh.
- Mix 1/4 kg of chicken liver.
- Insert 1 large of onion.
- Mix 1 tsp of pepper.
- Insert 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Add 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Insert 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Fill 4 medium of eggs.
Quick Step To Make Chicken Spicy Sisig
- grill the chicke and chicken liver until the chicken become golden brown and the chicken liver is little bit crunchy.
- let the chicken cool for a while and remove the chicken's bone and cut the chicken meat in smaller and also the chicken liver.
- in a bowl, mix the chicken, chicken liver with mayonnaise,lemon,onion,pepper,salt and chili flake (add more chili flakes,pepper and salt depending on your taste. . you can add red bell peppers if you want to).
- mix it well.
- put in a baking dish and flatten it and break the eggs in the top of it and add pinch of salt on top of the eggs.
- bake in a 150°F celcius oven for 10-15minutes or until the eggs are cook. ..
- serve with rice.
That's how to make Chicken Spicy Sisig Recipe.