The Recipe For Making Yummy in my Tummy Chicken 65.
You can make Yummy in my Tummy Chicken 65 using 24 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Yummy in my Tummy Chicken 65
- Mix of marinade.
- Fill 1 lb of chicken breast; thinly sliced or cut up to small cubes.
- Insert 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Fill 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Mix 1 of eggs.
- Fill 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Others.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Add 2 of garlic cloves.
- Add 4 of green chillies slit in half lengthwise.
- Fill 1 of ground black pepper.
- Add 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Fill 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of few teaspoons of red food color.
- Add 1 of few drops of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced green onions (optional).
Step By Step To Make Yummy in my Tummy Chicken 65
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients listed in marinade and leave it for at least 30 minutes..
- Fry the marinated chicken in hot oil till golden and keep it aside..
- In a pan heat the oil listed in others. When the oil is hot, put the cumin seeds and wait for it to splutter a bit. Put in the ginger, garlic and green chilies. Fry for a few minutes..
- Add the ground cumin, chili powder, garam masala, chili garlic sauce, black pepper and salt into the pan and fry for a few minutes. Add a few tablespoons of water and the drops of red food color and mix well..
- Add the fried chicken pieces into the pan and coat the chicken with the spices for a few minutes. Add the yogurt into the pan and coat chicken evenly. Adjust the spices if needed. Add the coriander leaves and mix well..
- Turn off the flame. Put it on a serving dish and garnish with thinly sliced green onions. Enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Yummy in my Tummy Chicken 65 Recipe.