The Recipe For Making Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce.
You can make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce using 12 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares.
- Fill 1 of large stem celery, cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Fill 1 of large carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices on the bias (or don't cut it on the bias - whatever works for you).
- Insert 1.5-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thigh meat (or breast if you prefer) cut into roughly 1-inch cubes.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Insert 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic (about 2 large cloves garlic).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Fill 2 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Insert 1 Tablespoon of sriracha.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Insert 1 Tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Mix of optional: 1/3 cup of peanuts or cashews (roasted or raw - whichever you prefer).
Easy Way To Make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the kosher salt thoroughly and evenly and set aside..
- In another small bowl, combine the oyster sauce, sriracha, sugar, and distilled white vinegar and mix thoroughly..
- Heat a wok, skillet, or large saute pan to high, add 1 Tablespoon oil, and quickly stir fry the onion, carrot, and celery for about 2 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn translucent. Set the veg aside on a plate..
- Heat your pan back up to high heat, add 1 Tablespoon of oil, and spread chicken in a single layer on the cooking surface and let it cook undisturbed for about 2.5 to 3 minutes. Give the chicken a stir to redistribute and cook 2 more mins or so. (Home ranges rarely get hot enough to stir fry this quantity of meat at a time without generating moisture, so it's actually better to leave the meat at the high heat and let it develop a sear before you stir it.).
- Stir in garlic and let it cook for about 30 seconds..
- Add in vegetables and sauce mixture and toss to evenly season your stir fry..
- Enjoy with some steamed rice, noodles/pasta, or as a lettuce wrap filling (or whatever makes your tummy happy). :).
That's how to make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce Recipe.