The Recipe For Making Kanya's Sriracha Roasted Chicken.
You can make Kanya's Sriracha Roasted Chicken using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Kanya's Sriracha Roasted Chicken
- Prepare 7 of chicken legs,with skin or skinless.
- Mix 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds,toasted and crushed.
- Mix 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Fill 10 clove of garlic ,crushed.
- Insert 3 of coriander roots,optional,crushed or finely chopped.
- Add 4 tbsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Add 1 of alluminium foil enough to cover baking container.
Step By Step To Make Kanya's Sriracha Roasted Chicken
- Clean chicken legs,make a fews cut on chicken ,pat dry ,marinate with all ingredients,refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Choose baking tray fit for 7 chicken legs ,base with foil ,lay single layer chicken ,pour all marinate juice in ,cover with foil ,bake at180 for 1.30 covered to make chicken tender ,another 30 mins uncover to make crispy skin , flip on half way on uncover process.
- Serve hot ,chicken itself are flavorful,what you need is some side salad ,some baked potato ..hope you like this :).
That's how to make Kanya's Sriracha Roasted Chicken Recipe.