The Recipe For Making Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Despite numerous requests on how to make. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe. You can make Chicken 65 using 19 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken (boneless), cut into small bite size pieces.
- Fill of Oil- For deep frying.
- Mix of For Marination.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of Corn flour.
- Mix 1 of number Egg, beaten(optional).
- Insert 2 teaspoons of Chilli powder.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Lime juice.
- Fill to taste of Salt.
- Mix of For Garnishing.
- Prepare 2 of numbers Green chilli, slit.
- Insert 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
Being originated from south of India the dish is spread widely all. This scrumptious Indian style chicken needs no introduction. Its easy to prepare and needs just a few simple pantry ingredients. Its Friday woohoo! :-) and the best part is I am sitting in my parents place and typing the post.
Step By Step To Make Chicken 65
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients listed under 'for marination'. Cover and refrigerate it for about 2 hours or overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces in low-medium flame until brown color. Drain them on a paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Garnish the fried chicken pieces with deep fried green chillies and curry leaves..
- Serve hot..
The scene on the background is Amma making my favorite Sankara Meen Varuval. That's how to make Chicken 65 Recipe.